Thursday, March 28, 2019

Titan:The Uprising :: essays research papers

CHAPTER 1From the DarknessThe cool, dense air boasted over the horizon at dusk. I stand thereFace to the boundless horizon of the terrain onward me. Blood, Bullets, Bodies lie cold heretofore on the ground, each containing a past. I stood there with my AR in hand, I stepped forward, knocking all in all pebbles close to my feet, leading my hardly a(prenominal)er men towards what seemed to be certain death. We all were a bit edgy now. After a week of fighting and adrenaline, the consistence seemed due to failure. No one could predict what had happened in the past few days.Of course, command stuck me with Ten young and inexperienced recruits, mind you thats all there was left. All veterans were wiped out. Our spate have been fighting for liberty from the dreaded corporate for years. It seemed as if it was a lost cause. Maybe it still is. Who knows whats ahead for my men and I.My men and I have freehanded weary, all our suites were battered, most of the armor missing, or gone entirely. Faces were cut and bruised, well-nigh of them considered serious. No time for that now. Ammunition was in short supply. We finished all the remaining rations we had. We were hungry, cold at night, and without Enhanced Sensors. We were blind to what was coming apparatus camp here for the night I said with a disconsolate voice.The recruits feeled for their spots for the night. I however would not. Someone has to fight down these kids. I sure as hell wasnt going to let them guard me.A couple hours passed, it was now dark. The air grew ever much cold. I knew by the cold temperatures someone wasnt going to afford it through the night. They all seemed to stare at me, with a scared look in their eyes. Wishing that they were home, before they were all destroyed. All remaining people are now nomads. Cast into the wind, Seeking shelter wherever possible. The few fighting for our world, I included, only go where the enemy lie. You could say were the last hope for this planet, t his planet seemed so destined to be Collective property.It was pitch black, I had been crouching on my knees for awhile now. All I could gain vigor is deep shivering breaths from my men. The silence soon left. Out of my eyesight I heard footsteps. As I reached for my AR nervously, The steps grew closer and so close it seem like they should have passed already.

No comments:

Post a Comment