Friday, August 21, 2020

Personal Narrative- Contributing to Society Essay -- Personal Narrativ

Individual Narrative-Contributing to Society I am one of those individuals that you’d most likely term â€Å"normal†. I go to an ordinary school, I work at a typical activity, I have an ordinary life. You wouldn’t single me out in the city: there is nothing amazing about me, I am one of the many. Things being what they are, what has somebody like me got the chance to state that would have any effect to this world? I haven’t battled the significant socio-political skirmishes of this century; I haven’t done whatever will be recorded on the planet archives. However, I accept that I can contribute towards a more beneficial society. We experience a daily reality such that has neglected the estimation of little things and regards the individuals who think like me, absurd visionaries who will be abandoned in the futile way of life. All things considered, so be it. I realize I need to continue working and living in thi...

No comments:

Post a Comment